top of page

If you're a woman, it's important to see both an Obstetrician and a Gynaecologist. Here's why:

-Obstetrics focuses on pregnancy, childbirth, and postnatal care

-Gynaecology focuses on the reproductive system and its diseases

A gynaecologist can help you if you have any problems with your period, such as missing periods or irregular bleeding

A gynaecologist can help treat any conditions related to the vagina (such as yeast infections), the vulva, the uterus, and the fallopian tubes

A gynaecologist will help you make sure that your reproductive system is healthy and functioning properly

An obstetrician will help you monitor your health during pregnancy

An obstetrician can do ultrasounds to make sure that your baby is developing normally

An obstetrician will help you get through labour and birth

Is your baby moving in there?

If you are pregnant, then you know that your baby is alw

ays moving around inside the womb. However, it's important to be able to recognise when something just doesn't feel right. If the baby isn't kicking as much as they usually do, they may be in distress. This can indicate a problem with the placenta or uterus and needs to be addressed immediately by a medical professional.

If you're worried about your baby, then call your doctor right away! They will be able to advise you on how best to proceed.

14 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page